A young person who is emotionally invested in more than she probably should.
Supernatural, Doctor Who, Harry Potter...The list goes on and on!
You bump into a man on the subway wearing a trenchcoat. You apologize and he responds “Its alright. We’re only human. All of us. All of us here are human. Yep. Very human. I’m probably the most human here! You betcha.” and then the trenchcoat falls and the figure collapses and roughly 1000 salamanders scatter around the train
Dean sitting on a bench when Cas appears beside him. They sit there just enjoying the sun when Cas starts getting shifty. He yawns suddenly and rolls his shoulders. Dean looks at him oddly but goes back to the sun. Cas relaxes and looks over at Dean admiring his wing stretched behind Dean.
"Perhaps human movies are right" he thinks "This is most pleasant"
I feel like Buffy Summers and Dean Winchester would be best friends.
- Dean: So you're Chosen too, huh?
- Buffy: Yep. A bunch of old men played God a zillion years ago, and here I am.
- Dean: I know that feel.
- Buffy: Oh well. It could be worse. I kind of enjoy killing things.
- Dean: It's really good stress relief. If only we could just stick with killing monsters, right?
- Buffy: I know. One day it's "kill vampires", the next you're sacrificing yourself for your younger sibling.
- Dean: And then they bring you back from the dead!
- Buffy: You too, huh?
- Dean: Crawled my way out of a grave.
- Buffy: Sucks, doesn't it?
- Dean: And then I got back to find out that the person closest to me was doing sketchy, addicting things to become more powerful, all in the name of the greater good.
- Buffy: Let me guess, he tried to start an apocalypse?
- Dean: Not TRIED to start so much as-- wait, how'd you know?
- Buffy: Been there, done that. Man, next thing you'll tell me someone close to you lost their soul and tried to kill people you loved.
- Dean: Dude. This is eerie. Next thing you'll be telling me you have a red-headed computer-hacking lesbian unofficial sister.
- Buffy: ...um....
- Dean: .....Are you my alternate universe parallel?
- Buffy: No, the only alternate universe I've been in, they told me my life was all fiction. And not even good fiction.
- Dean: ...We should hang out.
- Buffy: Definitely.
- Dean: Decapitate some vampires.
- Buffy: Sounds good.
- Dean: Are you seeing anyone?
- Buffy: No, but I'm not over this guy in a big coat who I hated for a while and was an enemy but then came over to our side because he fell in love with me, and then later he betrayed me and it was awful, but then he really did feel bad about it and tried and make up for it and he died saving the world but then came back only he never calls me.
- Dean: .....
- Buffy: .....